Gone are the days when using stock photography meant cheesy smiles of people in suits or sub-par clip art style photos. There’s been a growing trend of sites offering high quality stock images, often for free or at low cost. You’ll have no doubt come across many of the images from these sites in blog posts, startup hero images and elsewhere.
1. Unsplash – Free (no attribution required) high quality images.
2. LittleVisuals – 7 Free (no attribution required) images emailed to you every week.
3. Death To The Stock Photo Free (no attribution required) images emailed to you monthly.
4. New Old Stock – High quality images from the past. Free and no attribution required.
5. SuperFamous – Primarily nature inspired high quality photographs. Attribution required.
6. PicJumbo – Free stock photos everyday. No attribution required.
7. The Pattern Library – Collection of high quality repeating patterns. No attribution required.
8. Gratisography – Free high quality stock photographs. No attribution required.
9. IM Free – Categorised free photos. No attribution required.
10. Creative Market – Marketplace of high quality paid stock photography.
11. Stocksy – High quality paid stock photos.
12. Snapwire – Custom/Photos-to-order paid stock photography.
13. Refe – Low cost & free marketplace for stock photos.
14. Filter and Format – Limited sale paid stock photos ($100).
Want to get Serious with Internet Marketing? Join us at Aff Playbook Below!